METHODS OF PAYMENT WE ACCEPT
Our online store accepts the following methods of payment:
Afterpay - Shop now and pay later.
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your online purchases. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fornightly. For full terms and conditions, please visit the Afterpay website
You simply need:
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service:
- Add your items to your cart and proceed to the check out
- Select Afterpay as your payment method and you will be directed to the Afterpay pop up box
- Register or login to your Afterpay account
- Enter your details and follow the prompts to confirm your order and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid. But if you pay on time, it costs you NOTHING.
- Afterpay only accepts Australian Mastercard and Visa Debit or Credit Cards.
- There is no minimum spend required to use Afterpay, and purchases can be made up to $1000.
- Afterpay is only available for customers that have an Australian credit or debit card and live in Australia. Unfortunately, overseas residents cannot make payments using Afterpay.
- Returns and exchanges can be made as per our normal return and exchanges policy. Visit our Returns Policy page for more information.
CURRENCY/ INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS
All prices on our website are made in Australian Dollars (AUD). There is an option provided to display other currencies on our website however it is for reference purposes and should only be used as a guide.
The actual currency conversion will be made by your financial institution & is subject to their exchange rate. Exchange rates vary over time so we recommend you to contact your financial institution before purchase.
Your financial institution may also charge you international transaction fees which we cannot control and are not responsible for.
GIFT CARDS & CREDIT NOTES
All Gift Cards purchased online and credit notes issued for returned items can be redeemed by entering the code in the 'Discount' box at the checkout. Where you have received a credit note for a return you will find the code on your return confirmation email.
Please note: Our Gift cards and Credit notes never expire!